Sunday, August 27, 2017

Judgement

Friend: You're judgemental. 
Me: What do you mean? 
Friend: You judge people, have a fixed mindset about them.
Me: No, I don't judge people. I just have an opinion of how I feel they are, how I perceived them based on what I saw or experienced around them. And that can always be changed.

Him: He's crazy to call you that. Isn't he being judgemental himself by calling you judgemental! Don't overthink, he isn't worth it. 
Me: Maybe you're right. I shouldn't think about it. He's being judgemental by calling me judgemental and then not accepting that he's judging me. 

Him: You're mean, you don't care about me. My friends were right when they said you aren't right for me, I deserve better. You are better off with people who don't matter, you'll end up alone someday, you won't have anyone around you. 

Me (to self): What did I do to deserve these curses. Asked him to gather himself in crisis; did not mother him; expected him to act like an adult. And how were his friends allowed to judge me, what did they know about me, when I wasn't even myself around them. Their vibes never made me comfortable in their presence. How were they let off with an opinion about me, without even knowing me. I only wonder how powerful their influence was on him that they could affect his thoughts about me; how immature and easily manipulated he was; that after spending years with me, he could not figure what was right and what was an illusion. 

Always kept him informed about my darkness, my fears, my flaws but eventually it was them who tell him about me better. Amazes me how powerful, influential and intellectual those friends were. 

No comments:

Post a Comment