Wednesday, August 07, 2019

Goddess of bad choices or just another human

Not sure if everyone makes as many mistakes or I'm a special case. Sometimes I'm not even sure if it's only going to feel like a mistake momentarily or it's going to give my life a bad turn forever.

Some choices were impulsive and some were selfish but isn't every one a little selfish. Even if one thinks through a decision well, can they not make a bad choice! What ensures (or insures) the decisions that we make, that every choice we make will lead us to the right place.

Or maybe I'm too scared to choose the better option coz I don't find myself worthy enough. Maybe I'm scared of rejection, of being told that how could I even think I could ask for it. What if I'm not enough, what if it's too good for me!

1 comment:

  1. We all have flaws... that's what makes us who we are & what we are

    ReplyDelete