Thursday, December 16, 2021

Self destruction mode. Check.

I'm ugly. Ugly by every definition of it. Many would attest to it.

And in this world driven by a glorified definition of external beauty, I'm desired only behind closed doors. For reasons known only to two of us, where the other one keeps changing. Every one only wants a piece of me but not me. Maybe because they don't see me. But am I really putting myself out there? Is it really them having me or me having them and walking on? I devour them and I'm done with them. Some times it feels like I hurt them for being next to me, for I want to punish someone for everything. Everything that's wrong with the world.l I've turned into something I never imagined I would be.

I feel deteriorated, physically, mentally, and emotionally. But I still hold myself strong and stand tall. I cry myself to sleep but the world knows they fail trying to break me.

Apparently, I've only surrounded myself with the kind that only brings the worst in me. Or maybe they just let me be and I feel myself with them around. The ones who push me to the edge and then a chain reaction begins. I hurt them, then I hurt myself for hurting them.

No comments:

Post a Comment