Tuesday, October 04, 2016

There's NO tomorrow

Live like there's no tomorrow, said someone; but how do we take it or do we even take it!

My current state of mind is kinda same, doing everything at the same time, like I won't have a tomorrow. Working, traveling, serving family, learning multiple things, studying, meeting friends, making love and just trying to use every little spare second of my time here. It's like I'll waste my time if I sleep a little extra because the days I sleep extra, I want to cry for the time I lost that I could use for something constructive.

And whatever I do, I do with all my heart. When I dance, I don't care about who thinks what of my movements; when I'm traveling, I want to experience and live it all; when I'm studying, I want to dedicate all my mind and heart to it; I want to do everything I can so my family has nothing left to complain about; I want to spend quality time with friends; only concentrate on my work when I'm working, love making needs a little more dedication from my end and that will come with time once my head is sorted.

I want to learn and make my every waking moment worthwhile. I want to use all my time doing something, when I'm commuting, when I have my face pack on, when I might be on a call with two free hands to do something.

There's so much to do, so much to learn, so much to read, so much to write, so much to share in this world and a life too short. How can I afford to lose any time!? I don't want to die with any regrets of missing out on anything I wanted and could do but didn't. Because there's nothing like couldn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment